When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Evans Colson Viscount 700 w/Evanaction Fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

scootergenius

Look Ma, No Hands!
IMG_0622.JPG
IMG_0623.JPG
IMG_0624.JPG
IMG_0627.JPG

Mid 50s Evans Colson Viscount 700 with Evanaction fork. It's all there except for the chain and the head badge. There's a layer of surface rust/patina on the frame and the fenders and handlebar are surface rusted with plating chipping off. Wheels and tires are not original, but are in good shape. Seatpost is bolt & wedge type with no collar, The fork functions perfectly, just needs to be cleaned up. The chain guard is a thing of beauty! $270 PayPal F&F, and the buyer pays for and arranges for shipping. I'll box it up (done this before- I own a bike shop) and it can be picked up at my shop. Thanks for looking- Mike

Last edited:
View attachment 673237 View attachment 673238 View attachment 673239 View attachment 673240
Mid 50s Evans Colson Viscount 700 with Evanaction fork. It's all there except for the chain and the head badge. There's a layer of surface rust/patina on the frame and the fenders and handlebar are surface rusted with plating chipping off. Wheels and tires are not original, but are in good shape. Seatpost is bolt & wedge type with no collar, The fork functions perfectly, just needs to be cleaned up. The chain guard is a thing of beauty! $270 PayPal F&F, and the buyer pays for and arranges for shipping. I'll box it up (done this before- I own a bike shop) and it can be picked up at my shop. Thanks for looking- Mike

Hey ScooterGenius! I believe I heard that you were coming to the GA Vintage Bike Swap Meet listed here on CABE on SAT NOV. 4th !!??
You JUST MIGHT get somebody that would also be coming to that Swap Meet, to buy it, .... and then hand it off to them in person!
I'm surprised that it hasn't sold yet! But often times it's the Shipping that killz the deal.......
You might want to Confirm that your plan is still to be at the GA Vintage Bike Swap.........somebody may take it there!!
We are expecting 40+ Vintage Bike vendors to set-up at that Event..... Cheers!! CCR Dave

I'm sorry Kevin. I sold it at the swap meet in Nov. I thought I'd marked it as sold....apparently not. I'll do that now.

Back