When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Evans intercepter 100

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
Well, I finally got pictures from my brother of the last bike I had him pick up for me, so here it is. I think it is a 61 Evans Intercepter 100. I loved the frame design when I first saw it, so I had Shane go pick it up for me. It was only $50 which is good for me. Another one for the collection. I will need to see about finding a good seat for it though. Other than that, new tires, cleaning, then riding it. At least after I get it down here anyway. Now I just have to sell my s10 blazer so I have room for it, HEHE.

Attachments

• IMG_20141127_165025_271.jpg
    IMG_20141127_165025_271.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20141127_165047_616.jpg
    IMG_20141127_165047_616.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 246
61 Evans interceptor 100

Good for you man. Here's a 61 Evans I got for my nephews fiancée last year. It was a nice original except for the really nice heavy duty wheel set that I kept. I did what I was told and built it the way he wanted for her(repainting pink). Tried to talk him out of it, but that's what he wanted. In the end, they were happy with it. And they paid me well so I was happy as well. Rob.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 202
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 137
I have one of those chain guards - came on a huffy if anyone needs it - nice bikes guys !!

Back