When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Evans Viscount 700

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Crazyc123

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I found this excellent condition Evans Colson bike from an elderly lady. She said she can’t ride anymore. It says Viscount 700 on it. And the Evans label in the front seems to be paper ?
has the light but lens is gone. I have all the front and rear fenders and the rear spring holder bracket as well. It’s made here in Plymouth Michigan. As I’m from Detroit. It’s a local brand so probably not a hot commodity. Worth anything ? Rare ? (I never heard of them) just started getting into the old bikes. So any help or info about it would be good. Seems to be a 50s ?
Sorry if I posted in the wrong section as I still have my training wheels on !!!

46F9DAFE-B9BF-4164-B844-62767F2F49C7.jpeg

19F90278-AD5B-45F5-BE44-0B37501B9A6F.jpeg

E9181A2D-DBB0-4541-9DA3-377C5100A596.jpeg

B1DABE25-0D87-47CE-9172-CE468F36BE39.jpeg

7A7C56F5-0AED-4E84-B88B-2AAB5FEE58F3.jpeg

Evans was into bicycles about 1954-62. This girls bike looks to be of the later era, when the boys frame was "cantilevered" with two seat stays that continued past the seat post down to the down tube.

Evans was into bicycles about 1954-62. This girls bike looks to be of the later era, when the boys frame was "cantilevered" with two seat stays that continued past the seat post down to the down tube.

are these collectible ? Worth anything ?
Seems to be good quality !

are these collectible ? Worth anything ?
Seems to be good quality !
Pretty bike, would make nice rider for a gal. But as for being collectable .... nah. I wouldnt exceed $50. Not to say Evans doesnt have collectable bikes, but a girls bike with no fenders, rack, and springer fork just aint one of em.

Floyd, read the fellows post again slowly and possibly reconsider your evaluation.
The gentleman said 'he has both fenders and rack.'
It's obviously in great shape and complete.
Sure it's a lesser values step thru, but a clean well equipped nice riding classic is worth more than lunch money.
To the right person in the right market I could see a listing value at $150ish, No?

Go to the search box at the top of this page and type in Evans 700. You will get quite a few examples of Evans bikes. I had a men's 700 5 years ago. Photo attached. Sold for $500.

Back