When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Evaporust best price ever

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Looked too good to be true so I went to the Amazon site, found it, and put two one gallon jugs into the cart. When I went to check out, I saw that I had $12.50 in rewards. My final cost for the two one gallon jugs shipped was $21. I live in Kansas and there's an Amazon distribution center in Kansas so I get to pay tax. Still a great deal.

Got to thinking about heating it so I found a 7 quart crock pot on FB Marketplace for $10. We'll have to see how that works.

Last edited:
thanks Bob..My 2 gallons showed up Sunday.

RIVNUT That crock pot ia a great idea. Let us know if it works....

Got mine too. Great deal. I think I've used every product there is for rust removal and this is the safest and best I've found. The quickest rust remover I've used is Crosave, automotive wire wheel cleaner. It also was the most hazardous. LOL An old Schwinn dealer told me it was the best, but also said, "Make sure you hold your breath when you use it, and NEVER get any on you." I've learned to stay away from those type of products. This stuff pretty much works overnight and doesn't lift chrome, like some of the others. No fumes and no skin burns. I give it 5 stars.

Interesting and familiar components on the SDS for Sunny Side Rust Remover. Anything here sound familiar?
Chemical Name
Oxalic acid 5-10%
Citric acid 5-10%
*The exact percentage (concentration) of composition has been withheld as a trade secret.

I like to read the 1 star reviews. I see most 1 star complainers say the product doesnt work anymore here is one review.............."I hate to write a negative review especially on Evapo-Rust, Because I have used It for YEARS. And right away I noticed something that looked odd! This product use to have a TINT to it. As I poured this gallon out I notice it was CLEAR? I don't know what's going on with Evapo-Rust or if they're aware this Is not the same product at all! It's like soapy water. Believe me this stuff use to work well! I will pick up another bottle locally too see if there's any file play!"............has anything changed ?

Another bad report. What are the
customers doing wrong.? Why would the gallon be less effective........................."The first time I ordered this product was the 32oz. and it was fantastic, so my next order was the 1 gallon. . I don't know why I guess I just got a bad batch . Three different times I applied to the same area, with little to no reaction. I have purchased the three gallon tub. I haven't tried it yet but i'm hoping for the same reaction as my original purchase." THESE ARE NOT MY COMPLAINTS !

Back