When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ever seen a Cycle Transport Company Flyer badge without messed up holes?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Howdy! Have any of you Schwinn Gurus ever seen a Flyer badge by the Cycle Transport Company out of Chicago, without the screwed up lower hole? I've searched for several years and still can't find one? Thanks, Barry
FLYER.JPG

seems the person who did the artwork for the Badge didn't communicate with the driller on the production line.:cool:

Ha Ha
They sure made a lot of them! You'd think they would have figured it out before they made so many of them. LOL

Ha Ha
They sure made a lot of them! You'd think they would have figured it out before they made so many of them. LOL
They probably made several thousand at a crack...why throw $$ away, just drill where needed. Frames all pre-drilled from factory.

I guess that's the answer. I'll tell you one thing, if I ever would have made that big or a mistake in the machine shop I worked in, they'd have canned me.

I have two of the badges and they both have the double drilling. It could be that we all have these because they were rejects and the good ones went on bikes. Does anyone have an original bike with one of these badges?

I have two of the badges and they both have the double drilling. It could be that we all have these because they were rejects and the good ones went on bikes. Does anyone have an original bike with one of these badges?
I've been hoping somebody will show us a bike. LOL

Back