When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ever seen a Schwinn Train Light like this?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

49autocycledeluxe

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
putting together a 1949 B6. ended up buying 3 of these train lights to find one that fit the fender right.

the painted one is a tweaked original. the silver one I am pretty sure is aluminum, and has a few differences compared to the other one.

so, it this aluminum one actually aluminum? is it a factory part? if not has anyone seen one?
IMG_6260.JPG
IMG_6261.JPG
IMG_6262.JPG
IMG_6263.JPG
IMG_6264.JPG

I can't answer that one, I had the plastic repro on my '95, peaked fenders though, I painted the while thing olive green to match the rack. The bezel was originally fake gold trim though.

I didn't know anyone made these other than the plastic ones. this is a poor casting, looks like it was very porous. someone sanded the heck out of it and there are still pits.

I thought maybe it might be home made

They made those light covers for 19 years. Where they all exactly the same for those 19 years? The one on the left does look like remake though.

Back