When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Every Schwinn I ride I always have the same problem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

silentda213gangster

Look Ma, No Hands!
How to bring my best friend along?
64282152393__34B80B54-5C4B-429D-9B29-3A6750F2BA95.JPG

I was hopping some of you have had this problem and can give me some ideas. Everywhere I go this lil guy comes along for a ride. As athletic as he is, he does eventually get tired of running along side me. So I thought that maybe one of those baby stroler/baby trailer would be ideal. A friend gave me one and after trying it out i found it to long and awkward. After looking around online i found a trailer someone customized to make trailer shorter while making tailer have that old school look.

Screenshot_20221206-214953_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20221206-214957_OfferUp.jpg

Has anyone came up with something better?

Brilliant!

You little friend does look quite tough, but does he really need that anchor chain to keep him under control

Or is that him just puttin on airs... playing the tough guy...

Brilliant!

You little friend does look quite tough, but does he really need that anchor chain to keep him under control

Or is that him just puttin on airs... playing the tough guy...

Originally i had him on a harness, but that wasnt a good idea. Despite his small size he can pull like a work horse. By no means is he aggressive but while ridding he would tend to pull me hard when he saw another dog that he wanted to play with. Thats why harness went away and had to get em a collar (In this pic i was still training him not to pull) now if he pulls i hold on and it stops him from pulling me since it he chokes himself out while trying to pull me so he learned not to pull or else he would choke himself. Not the ideal solution buy i much rather this be the case vs. Him potentially running into traffic and pulling me me along with em. Unless he sees another dog, i can have em in front yard with no fence and no leash and he listens and doesnt run away.

Back