When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Every Schwinn I ride I always have the same problem

-
The lightest trailer you can find with 20 inch wheels.
I’d bet you’d think twice after towing that steel trailer in a head wind of up any type of incline. And those super heavy 26 inch mega spokes wheels are definitely not what you want unless you’re really into that look. You’ll be amazed at how much more friction two more wheels add.

The lightest trailer you can find with 20 inch wheels.
I’d bet you’d think twice after towing that steel trailer in a head wind of up any type of incline. And those super heavy 26 inch mega spokes wheels are definitely not what you want unless you’re really into that look. You’ll be amazed at how much more friction two more wheels add.

I understand what your saying, but my only options are

*turn my bikes into Ebikes
*use the baby trailer
*make my own trailer or
* BURLEY TAIL WAGON

Since leaving him home isnt really an option. He follows me everywhere. He usually doesnt care where we go as long as he gets to come along. Before he gets tired he will run along side of bike and if i start cheering him on and chanting GO GO he actually towes me.

Keep your eyes out for used Burleys of any kind. Sometimes you can find them real cheap. Very easy to modify them to your needs. Schwinn had a model not all that long ago too. Not sure if it was a bike shop or department store thing, but they weren’t half bad and much cheaper than a Burley. Burleys can be pricey when bought new.

Yeah i looked up the burley trailer and it retails for 400 in my neck of the woods. I have this trailer already given to me by a friend but it feels like im driving a Semi
41zBrad2wqL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

I hope the burley trailer is alot better than this one.

Back