When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Everybody's else's Parts

-

5760rj

I live for the CABE
because of bobcycles another bike has been added to my garage with no room, this bike came from everybody else in the way of parts, not a custom just an accumulation, but I finally got to use the reflectors that Boris made, hadn't really wanted to go to nice or expensive in buying what I wanted, but after talking with Bob U. I couldn't pass up his items or offers, dam it, it all started when I bought a set of "rattle can black fenders" that he had listed, and were cheap. other members will recognize there items that I bought, just wanted to see how it would look all put together and this is it, really like the bigger tires just more air volume same 26x2.125 rims, as for that member that messaged me, what doesn't have a price. first time for me with wide bars, I do have a straight light bracket I like better but this one was on when photos were taken. "No Vintage Schwinn was Dismantled for parts or Harmed for this Project" hahaha.....thank you everyone for taking my money and adding to my garage cluster mess.....

Cool bike! I'm doing the same thing with parts collected/bought/found over the years. I plan to completely rebuild/build this winter when the snow flies.
I have a flightliner fork, Columbia 61 tank, rattle can fenders, a chrome rear rack, and more that will be installed then.

Cool bike! I'm doing the same thing with parts collected/bought/found over the years. I plan to completely rebuild/build this winter when the snow flies.
I have a flightliner fork, Columbia 61 tank, rattle can fenders, a chrome rear rack, and more that will be installed then.
keep me in mind if you need a light

Reactions: ian
@5760rj I Dig that! I am not a Schwinn/cantilever fanatic but I would ride the wheels off that & grin like a Joker doin' it. New but Vintage Look & Built from a parts pile & You did it Tastefully. Good Job. Ride & Enjoy

Back