When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Everything's for sale but not selling everything sale! - Part 2

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

decotriumph

I live for the CABE
Repeat from Part 1 ad: I'd like to raise some money for a hot rod project I'm starting on because who doesn't need yet another project, right? Anyway, I'm going to list most all of my bikes and accessories over the next couple days but I don't intend to sell everything. When I reach my $$ goal, I'll pull everything that hasn't sold back off the market. So, if you see something you want, better grab it while it's for sale. Additional pics available on all. Just PM me.

All prices include insured FedEx Ground shipping in the US 48. NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING.

SOLD THIS ONE - 1941 Elgin Deluxe Equipped, a.k.a. "Miss America," custom painted and plated chrome and flat black instead of red and white. Really nicely done, Lightning Dart tires. SOLD
DSC_0224-1.jpg

SOLD THIS ONE - 1948-50 Hawthorne Deluxe. mostly original with a few well done touch-up spots. Excellent original headlight with shade, etc. - SOLD
DSC_0005-1.jpg

SOLD THIS ONE - 1946 Westfield Compax Paratrooper balloon tire version. Spare rear fender with good brackets included. SOLD
T2e_C16_R_k_E9s4_Z_le_KBS_Sd4pog_60_57-1.jpg
[/url]

SOLD THIS ONE - 1956 JC Higgins Jet Flow, 2-tone blue, all original except tires, and very nice. SOLD
DSC_0221-1.jpg

Last edited:
Regarding that Miss America ... "I'm in love with a girl I can't live without, I'm in love with a girl I'm talking about but it looks like i picked a bad time... to be in looooooove, a bad time to be in looooove...." Damn she is voluptuous....

Regarding that Miss America ... "I'm in love with a girl I can't live without, I'm in love with a girl I'm talking about but it looks like i picked a bad time... to be in looooooove, a bad time to be in looooove...." Damn she is voluptuous....

There's too many others, you know what I mean? That's why I have to live without her.......

That Miss America is better than original, and that's saying alot. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! That one's a wall hanger.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back