When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Excellent++ original 1950's US Dispatch saddle bags, satchels for bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

gymmanager

Finally riding a big boys bike
Very good basically NOS condition US Dispatch bicycle saddle bags. There is a little nick in the white piping (picture included) that prevents them from being perfect, otherwise I would call them straight NOS. Made of a stiff oiled canvas, they'll look fantastic on any balloon bicycle. 12"x12", D rings on back for securing to braces, excellent surviving saddle bags that rarely come along. Graphics are clear and sharp, no sun fading, they seem to have been stored correctly. $150 plus shipping.

IMG_1584.JPG

IMG_1589.JPG

IMG_1590.JPG

IMG_1591.JPG

IMG_1592.JPG

IMG_1593.JPG

IMG_1594.JPG

IMG_1587.JPG

@BLWNMNY they are a deep green. Sorry for the lousy picture, they’re taken under LED lighting so the colors are slightly skewed. I forgot to say in the ad that when I got them, they were perfectly flat and had probably never been on a bike before. I added padding inside so the material didn’t develop a memory and put them on a bike once for photos.

What an absolutely beautiful piece of history you have here. One thing Ive always wanted to run on one of my bikes but the stars just never aligned right.
Whomever gets them will have a wonderful addition.

@tacochris to follow up on your nice comments: @coryplayford_2009, the new owner of these saddlebags sent photos of his man cave and it is simply stunning. As I told him, it makes me feel good these saddlebags are going to a place such as his, he definitely has the perfect setting to display them. I didn’t want to let them go, and hoarded them for a few years, but honestly they were just going to get tore up sitting at my house. Now they have the real and proper home they deserve. As the new owner, he will give these historic little treasures the justice they are owed.

@tacochris to follow up on your nice comments: @coryplayford_2009, the new owner of these saddlebags sent photos of his man cave and it is simply stunning. As I told him, it makes me feel good these saddlebags are going to a place such as his, he definitely has the perfect setting to display them. I didn’t want to let them go, and hoarded them for a few years, but honestly they were just going to get tore up sitting at my house. Now they have the real and proper home they deserve. As the new owner, he will give these historic little treasures the justice they are owed.
Thats awesome news!! I was looking at them seriously for my green phantom BUT knowing i ride my bikes often and dont baby them i was worried it would just end up damaging them or worse yet, ruining them or tearing em. They went to a good home...

Back