When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Excelsior America bike i.d. help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tryst

On Training Wheels
I'm new here but I found this old excelsior bike in the shed and was wondering if you guys could help me i.d. it. Serial number is 146517, looks like the original paint job due to places where the paint is chipping, has a mesinger seat not sure if that's original. Not sure if I'm gonna sell it or if I'm just gonna keep it to have a cool bike.

Any help dating or i.d.ing it is appreciated!

Pictures below
1504899792342124650293.jpg
1504899741390-1279037810.jpg
1504899828705222561706.jpg
1504899881500-1836467836.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Check the bottom bracket (generally abbreviated BB) for a four digit code. The two numbers are the year reversed. Something like "84 EH" is a '48.

so from the photos im seeing online of a rollfast bicycle, am i missing a piece that goes in between the first and second horizontal bars? (not sure what to call them)

so from the photos im seeing online of a rollfast bicycle, am i missing a piece that goes in between the first and second horizontal bars? (not sure what to call them)
The tank. Only the deluxe and some mid line models had them.

Back