When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Excelsior bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Been in a barn most of its life? Madly this has been inside 50 years
Not sure about that. I have other projects in front. I’m missing a few bits I need to move forward. I don’t like to start projects with out all the parts I need especially if iv got other projects iv got all the bits for

A couple of them

317243622_5676444609058861_9123455236824615536_n.jpg

317380747_5676444559058866_4884187486071632701_n.jpg

Howdy Y’all, I’m new to this forum but not new to antique bicycles. Here’s a photo I took during Covid vacation 2020. I believe this Excelsior Supply badge goes to a beautiful double bar roadster I inherited from my late grandfather. He collected bicycles for many years and never sold anything that I’m aware of. When I have a chance I’ll take a photo of it, but here’s the badge for now.

IMG_4096.jpeg

Howdy Y’all, I’m new to this forum but not new to antique bicycles. Here’s a photo I took during Covid vacation 2020. I believe this Excelsior Supply badge goes to a beautiful double bar roadster I inherited from my late grandfather. He collected bicycles for many years and never sold anything that I’m aware of. When I have a chance I’ll take a photo of it, but here’s the badge for now.

View attachment 2010886
Welcome to the forum. It will be great to see the bicycle this badge is from.

Back