When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Excelsior broadway flier, I finally got it bought

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Roger seitzmeir

Look Ma, No Hands!
IMG_0223.JPG
IMG_0224.JPG
IMG_0226.JPG
IMG_0227.JPG
IMG_0228.JPG
IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG
IMG_0232.JPG
IMG_0233.JPG
IMG_0234.JPG
So after looking at it not for sale for over a year I finally got it bought, now I just need information on what it is. The rear wheel is broken in several places but I believe I can repair it to be a display piece. I do not know what seat was correct or the age of it but the previous owner rode it and raced it. Any information would be fantastic. Thanks

What type of seat would have originally come on this bike? And what type of grips on the bars? The po put tape on the bars that I have gotten off, but I would love to make it correct

What type of seat would have originally come on this bike? And what type of grips on the bars? The po put tape on the bars that I have gotten off, but I would love to make it correct

Wrapped drop bars would be correct - rewrap the bars in the material of your choice, slap on a narrow vintage Brooks, and Bob's your uncle.

Back