When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Excelsior Henderson Motorbike 28"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Like the title says looking for a complete or nearly complete late teen to '20's Schwinn motorbike with the square "X" badge as seen in these pics (courtesy @Balloontyre). Original paint preferred but will consider all as long as its fairly complete. Do not reply to this thread. Email me at [email protected] with pics and price. Thanks, Shawn

Shawn does it have to have the double top bar? Mine has a single top bar. I don't want to post pics here, and I can't e-mail them. I did post pics once, and got 9 is it for sale posts. I see your PM is turned off, is there another way to send you pics? Its an Excelsior teens or twenties not sure. Thanks

If mine has a single top bar, what version is mine, probably the cheaper version back then. HA HA. I can post some pics if its OK with you, I don't want to hi-jack your thread. Thanks

Its probably either a camel back or a roadster. You should start a separate thread in the antique section where you will get more feedback than posting here. V/r Shawn

Back