When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Excelsior serial #

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SKPC

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Schwinster maniacs. This frame was acquired years ago that II built up for a good freind. Frame year? Thanks in advance people!
IMG_3426.JPG

IMG_3437.JPG

IMG_3423.JPG

Cranks are not original. It came to me as a frame only from behind a barn in Montana 15 yrs ago.

Thanks man.....so since Schwinn SN's are not really reliable, then this particular frame style with reverse drops, curved down tube and straight bar was only made during the years 39-40, or were there more years this frame was made? OG chrome fork not sure year or where I got it either..
IMG_3428.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks man.....so since Schwinn SN's are not really reliable, then this particular frame style with reverse drops, curved down tube and straight bar was only made during the years 39-40, or were there more years this frame was made? OG chrome fork not sure year of that either..
View attachment 996682

Yes, that style frame was made earlier and later than 39 & 40. Rear forks on the pre war frames and drop outs on the post war frames. I believe that style Schwinn springer in chrome was first seen on the 1963 Jaguars.

Back