When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Excelsior.

-
That depends, Schwinn bought the Excelsior Henderson Motorcycle Company in the teens, I think it was. They used the names on Schwinn bikes from then up into the 50's.
EXCELSIOR X.jpg

There was also the Excelsior Cycle Company out of Michigan City. Here's a badge below.
Excelsior Headbadge  03.jpg
and maybe more.

That depends, Schwinn bought the Excelsior Henderson Motorcycle Company in the teens, I think it was. They used the names on Schwinn bikes from then up into the 50's.
View attachment 770061

There was also the Excelsior Cycle Company out of Michigan City. Here's a badge below.
View attachment 770059 and maybe more.

Cool and thanks. Trying to help a friend that has lost much of his sight but still likes to work with vintage bikes. He has a line on one. He could only get a partial serial number. I can’t get info with only 3 first digits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool and thanks. Trying to help a friend that has lost much of his sight but still likes to work with vintage bikes. He has a line on one. He could only get a partial serial number. I can’t get info with only 3 first digits.

Partial number is Y-99?

Back