When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Exceptional Original Ca. 1900 Montrose

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

decotriumph

I live for the CABE
SOLD - Exceptionally nice and complete original ca. 1900 Montrose (by Mead). $599 - NEW LOWER FIRM PRICE

Retains its original paint and most of its original handpainted striping and decoration. Wheels have been refinished and are straight and smooth. Nice uncracked chain tires hold air; original Troxel leather saddle. Also sports a handmade cargo box accessory that I assume an early (or original) owner made for it. This bike is beautiful. I have it displayed in my office.

I WILL NOT SHIP THIS BIKE. It is over 100 years old and has never been apart. I will not be the one to take it apart, so this is ONLY local pickup or I will be going to Chicago the weekend of August 19-20 and will deliver along the route (mainly I-65 between Nashville and Chicago) for free that weekend only. I have lots more pictures so ask if you need to see something. Thanks for looking.

DSC_0043.jpg
DSC_0034.jpg
DSC_0036.jpg
DSC_0040.jpg
DSC_0041.jpg
DSC_0047.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back