When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Exceptional prewar streamline Firestone basket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$325
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here's an exceptional prewar Firestone basket. A gorgeous example of streamline design, this basket measures at 15.5" W x 21" L and is in dynamite shape. All welds are solid and unbroken. The basket has a few spots with the beginnings of surface rust, but this is a primarily rust-free example. The pictures really tell the story. The reflectors are both present and in great shape. The decal on the front-mounted emblem has minor chipping at the top right edge. Fully adjustable for bikes of different sizes, the braces feature a number of holes for varying mounting positions. These don't pop up every day and certainly not in this condition. If you're going to run with a basket, this iconic model is your best bet. An ideal accessory for any antique bicycle – especially a Firestone Pilot, Cruiser, Super Cruiser, etc. $325 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Back