When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Exceptional TOC Wheeler Leader short spring leather saddle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$695
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
I'm going to regret selling this but here's an incredible, original, TOC Wheeler Leader short spring leather saddle. Top is 10.25" x 7.75". The saddle features short compression springs and single wire truss construction. One of the nose coil bolts has been replaced with a square blacksmith bolt (which I think adds character). The nickel shows some wear with most of the original finish remaining. The leather is smooth and worn to an attractive deep mahogany color. The flap stampings are fully legible. This saddle has aged more gracefully than most with the perfect mix of wear and patina for any standout TOC bicycle. These don't pop up every day. An unbelievable original specimen. $695 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Back