When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Excitement "building"! - Firestone Fleetwood

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
OK - bit of an update.

I've put it all together and it is mechanically excellent, but I've not done a great deal "externally".

What I have done is ridden the bike. A LOT. Its a pleasure to ride and even in its current (lets say mottled) state, it looks awesome! It is for sure my favorite bike. I know there are many incorrect parts on it, but hey, I am in Australia its pretty difficult to get it all correct instantly! - I am working on it.

I hope to get it all one colour soon.

Cheers - MrA

F7.jpg

F3.JPG

F4.jpg

F5.JPG

Your Fleetwood Supreme looks great, MrAustrailia.
Definitely one of the most sensational bicycle designs ever produced.

PS. Joes correct about the rack, but one detail most miss, is the small book strap slots in the side rails of the rack.
To be absolutely correct, the rack should have those book strap slots.

OK - bit of an update.

I've put it all together and it is mechanically excellent, but I've not done a great deal "externally".

What I have done is ridden the bike. A LOT. Its a pleasure to ride and even in its current (lets say mottled) state, it looks awesome! It is for sure my favorite bike. I know there are many incorrect parts on it, but hey, I am in Australia its pretty difficult to get it all correct instantly! - I am working on it.

I hope to get it all one colour soon.
oh thats a nice one!!! i like to do up one of thees to!!!!!! from bicycle larry
Cheers - MrA

View attachment 351424

View attachment 351421

View attachment 351422

View attachment 351423

Find a long spring saddle and then itll look even better. Since torpedos are so hard to get .

Are you gonna do anything to the finish? Any theme eventually? Id do mine raw with a painted black tank

Find a long spring saddle and then itll look even better. Since torpedos are so hard to get .

Are you gonna do anything to the finish? Any theme eventually? i.d. do mine raw with a painted black tank
The long spring seat is correct for a Firestone Fleetwood. Only the Super Streamlines used the tornado spring seats and they were different between '36 and '37. V/r Shawn

Back