When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Expander brake washers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

looneymatthew

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Do these look like the spacer washers
That come on a porkchop schwinn brake?

20180427_092756.jpg

20180427_092832.jpg

No,
Those look more like the dust cover seals for the axle cones.
Is the other side channeled?

I think you are talking about the spacer that goes inside the porkchop to space it out to avoid rubbing on spokes, not the axle centering spacer that fits inside the hole on the porkchop - correct?

Those could be the 3/8" axle version, but I've seen so many different types of washers used I don't know what a "real" one looks like. They are definitely in the parts catalog, with specific part numbers for both axle sizes, but I couldn't tell you if these are them.

I think you are talking about the spacer that goes inside the porkchop to space it out to avoid rubbing on spokes, not the axle centering spacer that fits inside the hole on the porkchop - correct?

Those could be the 3/8" axle version, but I've seen so many different types of washers used I don't know what a "real" one looks like. They are definitely in the parts catalog, with specific part numbers for both axle sizes, but I couldn't tell you if these are them.
Yes those are the ones I was thinking about.
The thin spacer. That's what I was thinking about.

Back