When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Expert Motorcyclist Tin Battery Operated Motorcycle in Box Works Excellent and Large 12"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Payment Terms
Check, postal money order, Paypal Family and Friends only no fees
Zipcode

dzrave

On Training Wheels
Expert Motorcyclist Tin Battery Operated in Box Works Excellent and Large. Here is a real 1950's classic Expert Motorcyclist Atom Motorcycle. This is the version that drives, stops, rider dismounts by swinging his leg over the bike, then mounts and repeats all working. The light in the front works. Exc/ near mint condition. It is 12 inches long and almost 9 inches high. It is a very large toy. Super clean and nice with some light scratching here and there. No rust, wheels are all still very nice, a little slick due to the age of the rubber. Box is in nice condition. Some tears and wear here and there especially on top and a little tape underneath. The bottom side has a push through from the wheel and a small tear on the bottom. Made in Japan by Modern Toys. This is an excellent example of a classic vintage toy of the mid 1950's. PLEASE CHECK OUT THE SHORT VIDEO on Icollect247.com under my ID: Great Garloo Toys Mishmash & Hodgepodge, they won't let me post a video on this site. Please check out my other vintage toys. Please ask any question that you may have. Thank you, Dave......No Tax charged. Only accepting non fee payments, Paypal family and friends (no credit cards) due to new tax laws. I will also accept a personal check or postal money order.

IMG_4427.JPG

IMG_4428.JPG

IMG_4429.JPG

IMG_4430.JPG

IMG_4431.JPG

IMG_4433.JPG

IMG_4434.JPG

IMG_4435.JPG

toys, bikes, cars etc. this is very good at keeping old rubber from deteriorating and can even re-soften rubber with continued application. I have not experienced any detrimental effects from using and have been very pleased with the results. For aged rubber like on old toys can be very good to prevent splitting. Nice tin motorcycle toy.

Back