When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Explain your Avatar and Screen name!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cory

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
We all have so much fun with are Avatar's and screen names. I will go first. Unfortunately mine is not bike related however I will tell. When I signed up for my account I had no clue I should use a snappy screen name so it's very vanilla and my street name. As far as my avatar is concerned it is from a cartoon that I watch with my two little ones that we all enjoy called Gravity Falls. It's from the first episode and the main character ends up punching a forest gnome in the stomach and makes him barf rainbow. It just tickled me so much.
d82fcb15abbd083f370e9f226c20567c.jpg

I think I've explained my screen name before. Name's Mike & I've always been into Fords. I own a few classics including a '65 Fairlane S/C and work as a mechanic at a Ford dealer. I've changed my avatar several times, but my current one is a pic Cody(Schwinn499) took of my new baby:D

tapatalk_1452321269491_zpsmoc4k4fj.jpg

Last edited:
Cyclingday, because in Southern California, nearly everyday is a good cycling day.
My avatar was born out of necessity once the new default avatar became apparent on the new operating format.
It's a picture of a rusty relic 1938 Schwinn Autocycle Deluxe that turned up in Tucson Arizona a couple of years ago.
A very cool survivor!

Last edited:
partsguy, because I'm the guy in the neighborhood with parts for everything from old bikes and cars to vintage toys and radios. I keep tiny screws, gears, knobs, rims, grilles, fenders, dials and who knows what else.

My garage is adorned with grilles from all kinds of old cars from the 40s-80s, classic Studebakers to vintage Fords, to K-Cars. Hub caps from '50s Ford Crown Vics and '60s Plymouths to a 1980 Gran Fury. Bike parts of all kinds. I have a whole room in the basement packed with old toy parts and glass bottles. My shed is packed with spare parts from my old Dodge and a NOS Mercury Cougar quarter panel. More where that came from.

My avatar is because I often feel like Wile E. Coyote, with the Roadrunner representing my goals that I rarely achieve. It's pessimistic, but it's reality. Something always goes wrong. Small or big.

Last edited:
Back