When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Explain your Avatar and Screen name!

-
The first forum I ever participated in was the Corvette Forum years ago around the TOC. GTs58 was my user ID then and has been on every other forum since. My initials are GT and 58 is the year of my oldest Corvette. The avatar is the seat tube decal on my favorite Schwinn, the 5 speed Corvette.
GTs%2058%20Vette_0002.jpg

cor 5 black 5.jpg

I dunno, since fifth grade people used my screen name to differentiate me from other daves, It just stuck...Im perfectly normal its the rest of the world thats crazy.....as for my avatar, I love sled dogs and that ones expression pretty much sums up how i look at most folks :D Plus it looks like my dog!

I dunno, since fifth grade people used my screen name to differentiate me from other daves, It just stuck...Im perfectly normal its the rest of the world thats crazy.....as for my avatar, I love sled dogs and that ones expression pretty much sums up how i look at most folks :D Plus it looks like my dog!

Interesting avatar. Where is it? lol

Username Euphman06.... I'm heavily involved in music (music teacher as well) and the Euphonium is my main instrument. Hence the Euph part of my name. 06 is just when I graduated college. Here I am playing..

I also love to dabble in writing music..

And my avatar is a Soundgarden cover art

I collect, fish and repair antique fly reels, am an historian of this stuff, and turned it into a self-funding hobby business.
It's also funded boats, bikes, and firearms.
http://bulldog1935.u.yuku.com/
aP7050087.jpg

c. '20s Pflueger Golden West on c. 1915-30 Leonard Fairy Catskill No. 39 cane rod (the original 3-wt)

Enterprise Mfg. Co. used the bulldog trademark and Pflueger tradename from 1915 until shortly after WWII. Before they bought Pflueger in 1966, Shakespeare was their US business rival, and the two remained in court over every patent until they became the same company.

redi01.jpg

The current owner, Pure Fishing, knows very little of the companies' histories, and on their history website simply list prewar models with a mfg date of 1935.

Last edited:
Back