When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Explain your Avatar and Screen name!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My Avatar was as a result of my screen name A.S.BOLTNUT is something I came up with buy just tryin to be clever and starting out in the hobby from picking up a basic Schwinn cruiser some 25 years ago and never stopped from ther and may have progressed from me getting my first Stingray stolen. Love the hobby and the comeromity that goes with it.

Rafael

My avatar is a black 65 stingray which is a dream bike and current project of mine; the picture is someone's bike here in the cabe-mine is still in progress. Screen name is the nickname my Grandpa gave me when I started college, plus the year I was born.

My avatar is a very old picture of me taken from a photo machine strip of four photos, taken in a mall about '92 I think- just clowning around with the funny mustache nose and glasses I'd picked up, and it reminds me of an old Steve Martin album cover: "Comedy is not pretty!"
Harpon is my most common screen name on a lot of forums and chatboards- though I'm Nashville Kat on the motorized bicycles forum- because I once wrote a script called "The Hearpe" and I play the harp among other instruments- in fact I have three of them. Here's my script online:
http://thehearpe.tripod.com/index.html

HARPON.jpg

Anyone that has been here for more than a year or have 100 or more posts and still doesn't have an avatar better get one loaded soon or your membership is going to be discontinued on September 30th. With this new software, these square color blocks with a letter is getting really annoying, especially when there is three or more in a row in the same thread.
yesnod.gif
smilielol5.gif
smilielol5.gif
smilielol5.gif
smilielol5.gif

Howdy, I'm Barry Gray. The photo I used for my avitar is of my 1941 Schwinn E-Z Speed C-Model, with my 1953 International Pickup behind it. I love different interesting head badges.

The first day of high school, my Washington History teacher was calling the roll (after he lined us up like we were in the Marines/he was an ex Marine). He called out the name Barney Guey, nobody answered. He called it out again, nobody answered. After the third time, I said, could that be Barry Gray? I walked up to the head of the class and looked at the little card, I had filled out earlier that summer when we signed up for classes. Sure enough, it said Barry Gray! At least it said that to me, I can't write worth a crap. LOL

From then on, my high school friends all called me Barney Guey.:D
IMG_1934.JPG

IMG_1924.JPG

Hello Guys! I'm looking for any cool Bicycle badges that catch my eye.
Please PM me, email me at [email protected], call me at Home at 1-208-687-5319 or
Text / call my Cell at 1-509-230-0613. Thank you very much! Barry

Last edited:
My screen name came from a movie "mi vida loca" one of the characters played by Danny Trejo was called "casual dreamer" at one point. It became my nickname after watching the movie with a friend of mine, after the movie was over I was daydreaming about a car I wanted and didn't notice my friend was talking to me. He said "hey casual dreamer are you listening?" Ever since then he called me that and it's always been my go-to user name for various things.

My avatar pic is an appliance mag wheel ad from the mid 70s. I am a big fan of the second generation Chevy Monte Carlo (I own 2 and have had many) and also I am into 70s clothing as well so when I seen this pic it makes me think how I wish I could have grown up in that time, had a car like that, and have girls so impressed with my mag wheels! Oh well at least I have a couple Montes and a awesome girlfriend!
tumblr_mhalkvfZDR1s1f10do1_500.jpg

Funny thing is , I found this pic in Cabo while I was on vacation. Turns out that my family has been in Texas for many generations. My grandpa told me that our family comes from a long line of Ranchers . I alway liked cowboy or vaquero old saddles and such . Crazy thing is I'm not a modern day cowboy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Back