When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Explain your Avatar and Screen name!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Been kicking around the site a few years now and enjoying the crap out of it - so cool! My last name is Bartholomew and Barto is just a derivative of our Family Nic name "BART". I'm a Jr and my Grandmother even called my Dad Bart - so since then, it just happens..people call us Bartholomew's BART. My daughters, my wife, brothers etc. etc. We don't allow anyone to be called Bart at family events.

My avatar is a bike frame I lusted over when I first got into the hobby and Gordy was nice enough to not only sell me a bike but he even thru in the bars...Love this bike and really appreciate Gordy for working with me!!

Oh, and dump these color blocks...get a cool avatar so we can associate you with something other than these color blocks.

Hey, @fordmike65, I so want to hear what your newest Avatar is all about - you keep it pretty interesting (can't wait to see what's next)!!! oh, and lol!!!

KInda self explanatory. I'm Frank and wife is Pam. Who by the way is not only supportive to me with the hobby, but got me started in it ! She wanted a single speed bike to ride. Went to typical stores looking and decided she needed something old and cool instead of new. That's who we are. Got a old JC higgins middleweight. Then I had to have a bike and got a 78 Heavy Duty with stingray seat and apes. Then this 52 Huffy dial a ride came up and she HAD to have it. Then we joined the Skid Kings VBC from Tacoma and the rest is history.

Mine's not too creative, Jay is a nickname that my wife and friends call me and 81 is the year I was born. I've changed my avatar several times, but my current avatar is a postcard I bought from ebay. It has some writing on it which appears to be Dutch, and I used google translator to figure out what it said:
"anyone who can still enjoy it, calls himself a happy man"

s-l500-jpg.jpg

s-l500-jpg.jpg

The name Sven came from people at work calling me that , due to my Swedish Ancestry ( Actually the wife and I did the Ancestry.com thing...I'm 39% German , 38% Scandinavian )
The Avitar was just unique , nothing astounding

TieDye is my nickname in the motorcycle scene, and I am a Chaplain, so I am called Chaplain Tie Dye. I love bright colors, and I grew up in the 60's when tie dye and elephant bells ruled. Hence, the tie dye avatar.

Been kicking around the site a few years now and enjoying the crap out of it - so cool! My last name is Bartholomew and Barto is just a derivative of our Family Nic name "BART". I'm a Jr and my Grandmother even called my Dad Bart - so since then, it just happens..people call us Bartholomew's BART. My daughters, my wife, brothers etc. etc. We don't allow anyone to be called Bart at family events.

My avatar is a bike frame I lusted over when I first got into the hobby and Gordy was nice enough to not only sell me a bike but he even thru in the bars...Love this bike and really appreciate Gordy for working with me!!

Oh, and dump these color blocks...get a cool avatar so we can associate you with something other than these color blocks.

Hey, @fordmike65, I so want to hear what your newest Avatar is all about - you keep it pretty interesting (can't wait to see what's next)!!! oh, and lol!!!
I saw that gif posted somewhere a couple weeks ago & was a little weirded out by it. Thought I'd weird you guys out too:tonguewink:
25679.gif

Working for TV news for many years, not much freaks me out anymore.
When I get off work, I relax by going at a slow peaceful pace by myself.
That explains the avatar.
My screen name is paying homage to a dog that was my best friend
when I was 5.

Back