When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Extra time around the house? Check your bikes for build sheets!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Autocycleplane

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
If you own a prewar Schwinn and haven't looked down inside the seat tube for a build sheet you could be depriving yourself and the rest of us of some much needed hobby fun. So grab a flashlight and a 9/16" wrench and start pulling those saddles off and taking a peek. In case you are wondering, here is what you are looking for:

IMG_5018 (Medium).JPG

IMG_5020 (Medium).JPG

1585185065238.jpeg

Post up any you find here please - I bet we could all use something cool as a distraction right now.

Happy hunting!

Just checked the 2 I’ve got at home with me today, and came up empty. I’ll have to check the other 3 frames in my storage unit later this week

My dad found these paint chips in the seat tube of his '47 Fat Bar when he restored it. V/r Shawn

View attachment 1162131

Think those are Schwinn related? Totally could be but also seems odd that they would end up in a bike like that. Cool either way. I've found some weird junk in the seat tube before, like a whole platoon of plastic army men jammed down in there.....

Back