When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold EXTRA WIDE HANDLEBARS!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I bought these about 25 years ago and stored since. Don't know who made them but they are cool and BIG! I am 6'4" and have long arms. They were just too big for me. Maybe you? Would be good for a LWB frame where a longer bar would be comfortable. Can be cut down I guess to dial it in. 31" end to end! 15 3/4" from the neck area to the end of the bar.

In very good straight condition. Nice shiny chrome with VERY light scuffing here and there. They display well! NO pitting, age texture, or plating loss. Last 2 photos show a small ding on the top of one side. Not overly obvious and would be a straightforward repair if you wanted to replate them.

Tapered around the neck area. The serrated area for the goose neck is good and even. Not the deepest grooves but does not look like it got over polished when plating. I never tried it but should tighten down with a good neck.

Good BIG bars and good for something!

$65 plus shipping. Paypal F&F only PM me if interested. Thanks!

wb1.JPG

wb2.JPG

wb3.JPG

wb4.JPG

wb5.JPG

wb6.JPG

wb7.JPG

wb8.JPG

wb9.JPG

wb10.JPG

wb11.JPG

Last edited: