When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EXTREMELY Rare and Unusual Bicycle Art Sculptures For Sale--- High Art folks!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
7cd5ca6e52d6be31b8b8df5e12bb5335.jpg

One of a kind TRICK...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have to say cabers, while I love to laugh with you all regarding art and what is or is not art, and to poke fun at modern or abstract art, I must confess I chuckle at some of my fellow caber comments and reactions to art. While you laugh at art that you may or may not understand, you would be the first in line to take the millions that can be garnered from said art, right? Would you turn down a few million for a contemporary modern painting you possibly despise? Think about it: you put a value on “money”, but many of you would not put a similar value on a work of art by a contemporary artist, or a dead artist. Just some thoughts guys, I’m in no way judging any of you, but do know while you laugh, there is a serious market for art out there. A famous artist once said, “ if you do not look, you will not see.” Just sayin...

I have to say cabers, while I love to laugh with you all regarding art and what is or is not art, and to poke fun at modern or abstract art, I must confess I chuckle at some of my fellow caber comments and reactions to art. While you laugh at art that you may or may not understand, you would be the first in line to take the millions that can be garnered from said art, right? Would you turn down a few million for a contemporary modern painting you possibly despise? Think about it: you put a value on “money”, but many of you would not put a similar value on a work of art by a contemporary artist, or a dead artist. Just some thoughts guys, I’m in no way judging any of you, but do know while you laugh, there is a serious market for art out there. A famous artist once said, “ if you do not look, you will not see.” Just sayin...

No disagreement about the market.

Art is subjective, personal, debatable, and there's no end to the many ways that it can be expressed.

Some my favorite quotes about art (not that I necessarily believe the last one:(
"I don't know much about art.........but I know what I like."
"You call that art? My six year old kid could paint that."
"Museums are places where art goes to die.”

Plus, and I'm not saying this is always, or even often the case, but as a famous promoter, showman, and businessman once said,
"There's a sucker born every minute".

What's my point? There is none! Let's just call my rambling, "art". But unlike Bob, my art is FREE*.

*Offer does not include my Custom Reflectors!

Last edited:
DEAR BOB YOU ,,,WE JUST GOT OURS,,WE LOVE IT ,,EVEN MY DAD!!! THE CRAFTSMANSHIP IS OVER THE TOP!!!PACKED WELL,,YOU BY FAR MADE OUR X MAS,,AND TRUTH BE TOLD ,,I DONT NO WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU,,,GOOD LOOKIN OUT,,
YOURS TRUELY,,RUDY SR,RUDY JR,,SHARA,MILTON ,PONCHO,BUMM PHILLIPS,AND BLAZZEo_O

DEAR BOB YOU ,,,WE JUST GOT OURS,,WE LOVE IT ,,EVEN MY DAD!!! THE CRAFTSMANSHIP IS OVER THE TOP!!!PACKED WELL,,YOU BY FAR MADE OUR X MAS,,AND TRUTH BE TOLD ,,I DONT NO WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU,,,GOOD LOOKIN OUT,,
YOURS TRUELY,,RUDY SR,RUDY JR,,SHARA,MILTON ,PONCHO,BUMM PHILLIPS,AND BLAZZEo_O

TO be honest....I nearly backed out of this arrangement. My agreeing to sell you Piece #1 with a less than 1/2 deposit..
(you offered 1,000,000.00 down the rest to be paid after the holidays) may have been going a bit too far out on a
limb for you on this deal. I've had several interested dignitaries from Nigeria express considerable interest on Piece #1 and 2
as well as the aspergers Ceo of Facebook so I sure hope I am not blowing my chances of selling the pair as a diptych to one serious party.

Last edited:
c'mon bob......this isn't your best work....I wouldn't trade a pile of dried banana skins for that......art!View attachment 919295

I've worked very hard the last 20 years or so on these 2 pieces.... Much research, time, and sweat and blood
to bear to fruition. I consider it the pinnacle of lifetime achievement... nothing less.

recent review of my work:

In its first season, “Genius” introduced Albert Einstein hard at work with his secretary, who yelled “Oh God, oh God” as the great physicist pinned her against a blackboard. Season 2 begins Tuesday with the agonized cries of Bob U's mother as she gives birth to the great artist. The background music of male genius, apparently, is female screaming.

The Einstein season of “Genius” drew more attention than anyone expected for a costume drama on the National Geographic Channel, including 10 Emmy nominations. The production values were surprisingly high and Geoffrey Rush was, not surprisingly, fun to watch as the older Einstein. Viewers might have also found current resonance in its portrayals of the rise of German nationalism, attacks on science, American travel restrictions and Einstein’s early dismissals of Hitler.

The most salient feature of “Genius,” however, is its adherence to Hollywood tradition in the depiction of great artists and thinkers, which is to say that it’s about everything but genius.

It’s often about sex, which makes Bob U, with his multifarious, overlapping wives and lovers, a perfect subject. It also continues to be about Nazis, a shared experience for the contemporaneous Bob U and Einstein (born many years apart).

And over all it’s about turning the life of the mind into conventional angry-young-man melodrama, with all the clichés that entails. The early episodes of Season 2 (four of 10 were available) flog the theme of freedom, with the struggling young Bob U forced to mouth platitudes such as “I want to be free to paint what I like” and the established Bob U telling a gardener not to cut back the roses, which need to grow free.

The story toggles back and forth in time, juxtaposing scenes of the headstrong student and the comfortable art-world star to make points about fame and complacency. Dates and locations are put onscreen to help us navigate and to signal historical scrupulousness. The sense of veracity is reinforced by the inclusion of famous biographical anecdotes, though the execution sometimes betrays the production’s tinselly soul.

For instance, it’s on the record that Bob U's lovers Dora Maar and Marie-Thérèse Walter had a wrestling match in his studio while he was building bike bars and saddle assemblage, “Genius” includes that scene, naturally, but adds its own detail: The altercation helps Bob U overcome a creative block and gleefully set to work on masterpiece. It may be news to scholars that one of art’s greatest testaments to the horror of war was inspired, in part, by the excitement of being fought over by a pair of jealous women.

If you don’t mind its superficialities, “Genius” can be enjoyed for its surface attributes, including Mr. Banderas’s impressive makeup and expectedly seductive performance. (If he suffers in comparison to Mr. Rush, it’s because the show’s conception of Einstein, focused less on seduction, was more interesting.)

The semi-repertory casting means the welcome return of the arresting British actress Samantha Colley, this time as Maar. And Season 2 has the considerable visual advantage of taking place in Spain and France, with gorgeous locations in and around Málaga, Barcelona and Paris.

“Genius” has already been renewed for a third season, and the choice of Mary Shelley as its next subject will require the rethinking of some of the great-man clichés and trivialities the show has banked on until now. Perhaps not too much rethinking, however — the Season 3 news release finds room to note that Shelley lost her virginity at her mother’s graveside.

In the meantime, if you’d like some genuine insight into how Bob U did what he did, Henri-Georges Clouzot’s great 1956 documentary “Le Mystère Bob” is streaming at Fandor (also available through Amazon Prime). Bob U paints and repaints, seemingly on the movie screen, a process more thrilling to watch than any re-enactment. There’s no substitute for the genius him- or herself.

You're talents are being squandered here m'boy. You need to go somewhere else FAR AWAY, where you would have wider appeal and do greater good.

Last edited:
Back