When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F$30-Buffalo's Bicycles book - by Carl Burgwardt sealed copy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bike

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
Howdy folks.
PLEASE READ FOR A SMOOTH DEAL:
I REQUIRE EMAIL TO [email protected] full price offers are accepted in order rec'd. PLEASE DO NOT PM OR POST HERE.
All prices INCLUDE shipping in the cont USA + PR, from Central NY 13838. (Insurance extra at cost per usps.com) and are payable by US POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY you buy it AT the US Post Office - NO PAYPAL EVER. SIMPLE! THANKS!
ALL ITEMS AS IS, UNTESTED. You are buying the item in the pictures- any returns at my sole discretion.
- PLEASE NOTE: I am a bit slow on shipping sometimes as it is a 20+ mile trip to the PO I usually go Fridays.
-------
100_8800.jpg

$30 shipped in the USA

This text stolen from 66TigerCat:

I have a nice sealed copy of Buffalo's Bicycles - Reflections On Buffalo's Colossal and Overlooked Bicycle Heritage by Carl Burgwardt. It is a red leather bound book. Published by The Pedaling History Museum, Orchard Park,NY in 2001. It is a first edition, first printing. 164pgs. The book tells the incredible history of bicycles in and around Buffalo,NY. Carl's research was exhaustive and he did an excellent job preserving the information and collecting it in this book. It is profusely illustrated with many black and white pics.

Carl Burgwardt's bicycle collection made up the entire Pedaling History Museum. It was one of the largest collections of bicycles and related items in the US, possibly the world. Sadly Carl passed away last year and the museum has closed.

------------------------
References:
[email protected] (CABE owner)
Catfish (long time CABE buyer and seller.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back