When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F 92 H Compax

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
For a good example of what one of these from the factory would have looked like see my site on the Compax page where I show detailed pictures of a black one I had unrestored. Unfortunatly I was was compelled to sell that one a few years ago.

That is a great example and it is now in a friend's collection in Belgium where I had the pleasure of looking it over...

Thank you to everyone who replied. I had picked up one of the military compax ballooners a few years ago that had an amateur restoration. The wheels on it were just the basic rim set for a Columbia. So when I saw mrcolumbia's bike and noticed the heavy duty wheel set I was thinking "oh poop now I have to try to find a set of those wheels". Now I can rest easier. Thanks again for the info. You guys are the best!! By the way that bike does look good with those rims on it. Gives it a tough look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have an extra military grip? My ‘44 has one original on it the other is missing.

7421EBA4-6C1E-4C6B-8077-6834F90BF21C.jpeg

F43531F0-CECC-422C-8C46-4EB5588FC443.jpeg

610D293E-313B-4E2D-8A4C-15CC4A10C40E.jpeg

Was just going to refer you to the G503 board, but see you've already posted there...

Bergerwerke.com might have some left too...

Back