When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F/S Barn Fresh Autocycle

-
Maybe the absence of an ornament on the fender would lead me to believe this was a Goodrich bicycle....

I was told the silver rays vice the Seiss lights was indicative of Chicago Supply bicycles? BTW could you provide the serial for the frame? 1938? V/r Shawn

I have seen varous cycle supply catalogs

I was told the silver rays vice the Seiss lights was indicative of Chicago Supply bicycles? BTW could you provide the serial for the frame? 1938? V/r Shawn

selling double diamond motobike frames as 39 models- just cause it was old they did not throw it away- I found a catalalog of one of the supply houses having a blow out in the late 30s --30 year old back stock!

I have spent thousands of dollars on paper to learn- people here have no idea how lucky they are with the net and still it seems they cannot bother to read catalogS -one and then know it. Forget about finger fing hundreds of bikes to determine if the "wrong" parts are actually "as built" (vs "as cataloged")

Mystery solved ??? the green rack was orig. red as this bike, the fender has a second hole with a relief in the brace for clearance .
IMG_2213_zpsd23f30ad-1.jpg

IMG_2214_zps5c3d5ba3-1.jpg
IMG_2215_zps183db9c3-1.jpg

Plus that style rack clamp is unique to the prewar canti frames...
I'd ride the snot out a that...
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looked like the remnants of a greyhound on the
autocycle fender! Could very well be a schwinn
made ranger.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REAR TAIL LIGHT?

Back