When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F/S Barn Fresh Autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

THE STIG

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_2180_zpse08f4d98-1.jpg

IMG_2179_zpsd5239fdc-1.jpg

IMG_2178_zpse7fcd277-1.jpg

IMG_2177_zpsdfb7bf33-1.jpg
IMG_2176_zps99cee5f3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice find.

It's good to see they are still out there. This is a rough one missing some parts. This one is in a grey area. Might be salvageable...maybe parts could complete a few A/C projects. Either way its not going to go cheap.

Good luck on your sale.

No crime parting this one out. Is is a great find but not showing original paint that I can see and built from some incorrect parts.

exactly

No crime parting this one out. Is is a great find but not showing original paint that I can see and built from some incorrect parts.

which parts are incorrect?

He said a price- now "you" (interested parties) put a number on the table- funny how it is not worth it and yet the parts (do actually) sell at "unrealistic" prices- I know because I have bought and sold at prices people scoffed at.

1938_schwinn_b607-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not really sure what's up with you guys. But in my shop that bike is a pretty easy fix to ride the way it is or a great bike to restore. Not everyday you find then. Like the man said make him a offer. The worste he is going to say is no. Great bike!!!

which parts are incorrect?
1938_schwinn_b607-1.jpg

Bike should have a 6 hole rack and a side stand, also possibly something up with having those handle bars and seat with dual headlights. Not hating on the bike it is a great project just pointing out it would not be a crime against humanity to part this one out like it would be if it where all original paint with 100% OG parts.

Last edited:
Bike should have a 6 hole rack and a side stand, also possibly something up with having those handle bars and with dual headlights. Not hating on the bike it is a great project just pointing out it would not be a crime against humanity to part this one out like it would be if it where all original paint with 100% OG parts.

I agree, this thing is like the definition of parts bike, and its a Schwinn after all so you have to assume its already been departed and reparted several times!

Back