When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F/S Colson Tubular rack 37-40.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
For sale! Nice deluxe tube and slat Colson rack. Original slats have a fresh chrome plating, very nice plating. Paint is a rough black but you can easily take the slats off for a repaint to match your bike. Fits years 37-40 models small and tall frames. I have hardware for the seat-post small frame available. $425 shipped.

If your interested, please P.M. or email me through The Cabe. It's easy to miss a quick post question.

Thanks Derek

Attachments

• DSC00862.jpg
    DSC00862.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Of course, when I was younger, "Nice Rack" had a whole different meaning. I guess my priorities have certainly shifted.

Totally

Dave, I was going to comment on your your first quick post about that. You had great pleasure with this opportunity. Ha! Well these days the bicycles we collect are our harem of women. Thanks Dave for the muse. Did you see Geo stuff? Rate items. People if if looking for hard deluxe parts for Colson, here's your chance. He just posted them. Check out Geo's really hard parts to find, long stem ect. And also buy my rack. Where you going find one?

more pix

More pix of the rack!!! Plus also F/S is a nice 37 Colson fork w/truss and WF badge. 325 shipped.

Attachments

• rack.jpg
    rack.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 71
  • rack2.jpg
    rack2.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 69
  • rack3.jpg
    rack3.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 91
  • forkwf.jpg
    forkwf.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 99
  • forkwf3.jpg
    forkwf3.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Any reasonble offers

I thought I would throw this out there. I would trade all listed items for a aluminum Delta rear "Twinkie" mouse light for peaked fender. Or I would consider any reasonble $ offers. Thanks

WF badge is SOLD!!!

WF Colson Badge is SOLD!!! Thank you cabe. Still have the rack and complete fork. I'm out of town this weekend through Tue 13th. I can be reached by mobile 503.708.2627 text or call. The rack is currently on eBay. Thank you. Derek

P.S.
Plus I also have a 37 26" girls Colson frame to go with that 37 fork and rack if any ones interested. I will post pix when I get back in town. Thank you.

WF badge is Sold!!!

The WF colson badge is sold!!! THANK YOU CABE!!!!

I still have available the rack and complete fork. And I also have a 37 girls colson frame same year as parts posted. I will post pix after I get back Tue 6th Sept. If anyone is interested in anything I can be reached by mobile 503.708.2627 call or text. The rack is curently on eBay. Thanks Derek

Last edited:
Rack is Sold!!!!

Tubular luggage rack is SOLD!!!! Thank you Cabe.

I have still have a complete 37 fork $100 bucks shipped!!!

Also a girls 37 26" frame, crank and girls Colson chain-ring. Frame is straight w/ house paint. $75 bucks shipped

I'll try post pix soon of the frame.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back