When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold F/S or TRADE: NOS PREWAR Wartime WALD DROP STAND with original CLIP and fasteners $120.00 shipped

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$120.00 or TRADE
Zipcode

OC_Rolling_Art

Wore out three sets of tires already!
So here's something you don't see every day...

A true NOS prewar WALD drop stand that is not CAD plated (thought it was a Schwinn but I stand corrected - thanks @mr.cycleplane). I am not calling this a wartime "blackout" piece as I have never seen one. People use the term NOS with impunity over the last 30 years or so, they pepper in phrases like shop wear, etc., when actually it may just be a gently used piece that was taken care of, but has wear. This one was taken care of for sure, because I purchased it myself as a teenager from Gertrude of the Pedal Pusher in 1980, and kept it wrapped in a tee-shirt for the last 40 years.

Comes with the original black enamel paint, clip and prewar hardware. Never been mounted, has not even been cleaned. The rivets are tight though I was able to pivot the ears even holding the short side.

If you have a clean drop stand with clip and hardware for a mid '30's Schwinn I will trade ya.

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

Last edited:
Back