When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F/S Schwinn / Monark / Murray etc bikes / parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sonatageek

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have about 10 bikes that I am looking to sell. They are all older middle weight models from a variety of manufacturers. I took some quick pictures and have them up on photobucket. Please take a look and if you are interested in anything send me a PM and we can talk. I am interested in selling complete bikes or parts.

Not to sound wishy washy, but I am looking for offers as I don't have a clear idea of what to ask for these bikes. The only one that I have looked up on the internet is the red Schwinn Tiger 3. It is a 1954 model and has an alloy shell Sturmey Archer AW hub.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee206/ohiobikes/Dec%2008%20Cruisers/

Thanks for looking and I look forward to folks getting some cool bikes/parts and me getting room to part the car in the garage out of the snow.

Ok lets attach some prices to a few of the bikes.

I would like to get $85 each for the DX framed bikes (24"wheels) in the first and second pictures.

I would like $115 for the Rollfast Deluxe (picture 3 and 4 on the second page).

On top of the selling price would be the actual shipping charge, although local pick up would certainly be welcome. If you think I am off in my pricing, let me know what you think it should be.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back