When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F/S Shelby Traveler 2 Speed Mens Bicycle

• Thread starter Notinmylivingroom
  • Start date
#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
N

Notinmylivingroom

This was brought over today from a guy that needed some money. Don't we all. The bicycle has a Shelby Traveler Headbadge. The frame is black with rear dropouts. There is some paint loss, along the top tube. The bike has a two speed New Departure Model D Rear Hub. The seat is a Troxel with crash bar. Nice fenders, small ding in the point on the front fender. The tires are Schwinn Spitfire 26 x 1 3/8. The rims have surface rust that will clean really nice. The grips are black schwinn approved. The chainguard is straight. This is truely a nice original bicycle. I don't know much, actually hardly anything about the lightweights. I felt sorry for the guy so I bought it. I don't really want it. Please make me a fair and reasonable offer. I have no problem shipping. I also can give more detailed photos. Thanks Brad

Attachments

• Picture 3986.jpg
    Picture 3986.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Picture 3987.jpg
    Picture 3987.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 3988.jpg
    Picture 3988.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Picture 3989.jpg
    Picture 3989.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 78
More Pics

A couple more photos. Thanks

Attachments

• Picture 3990.jpg
    Picture 3990.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture 3991.jpg
    Picture 3991.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 80
I'm seriously interested. Pm sent, thank you.

Just finished my pm, awaiting your response. Thanks!

Parting out the rest of this Shelby Traveler

I sold the complete 2 speed conversion and rear hub for the bike, also sold is the head badge and wheel lock. Does anyone else need anything from this bicycle? Offers will be taken if nothing is needed off to the auction site. Thanks all from snowy Hobart Indiana.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back