When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F/S Super Clean Schwinn Cruiser 5 in Spicy Chestnut (pic heavy post)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ozark Flyer

I live for the CABE
It's someones lucky day. I love this bike but I have found my Kriptonite bike so I must make room. The frame dates to Dec 80 with a headbadge assembly date of 81. Creame (not white) headbadge. Rare Spicy Chestnut paint is in very nice condition. Some minor scratchs. The worst scratch is on the top bar where the rear cable clip was. The rims have bright clean chrome as are the handlebars, goosneck, and fenders. The fenders were purchased new with the bike in 1981 by the original owner. There is a small ding in the front fender you can barely see in one photo. It would tap out easily but I never got around to it. Original grips and pedals. Great surfboard pinstriping on forks and premium pinstriping on seat tube all in great condition. I have the original owners manual you see in the photos. The tires are in good condition and are Kenda with directional tread. I replaced all the cables, cable covers, shifter cable, and shifter cable cover. All the bearings are in good condition. The bike rides very smooth.

THE SEAT ON THE BIKE IN THE PHOTOS IS NOT INCLUDED BUT THE ORIGINAL MESINGER SEAT IS INCLUDED. The bike has the cool Atom drum rear brake but originally had a caliper rear brake. The original rear hub, spokes, and brake caliper is available if you want to put it back to original. The Positron II derailure was replaced with NOS(new old stock) last year. The bike shifts smooth as silk.

There may be other minor dings or scratches I have not mentioned but you can see from the photos that overall the bike is stunning. I'm asking $495. Will ship anywhere in US and PayPal or credit card accepted. PM or e-mail me if you have questions.

9a58d1d9-1.jpg

7dd42410.gif

45ded951-1.jpg

ab378f7c.gif

7215daec-1.jpg

cab63394.gif

c35dde78.gif

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back