When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold F/S THE ONE YEAR ONLY ORIGINAL SCHWINN BLUE PANTHER

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handle Bar Hoarder

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
HERE,S YOUR CHANCE THE ONE EVERYONE,S BEEN LOOKING FOR.. ONE YEAR ONLY ORIGINAL BLUE PANTHER GRAT BIKE RIGHT HERE & HARD TO FIND IN ALL ORIGINAL CONDITION PICTURES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES BIKE WILL CLEAN UP SUPER NICE BEEN IN LONG TERM STORAGE I DID NOTHING TO THE BIKE BUT PUT IN MY COLLECTION

$2800 DON,T BOTHER WITH OFFERS .... IF IT DON,T SELL I HAVE NO PROBLEM KEEPING THIS ONE PICK UP 92220 ,CA PM ME HERE ..... THANKS FOR LOOKING & MERRY CHRISTMAS

Interesting, so in 1954 the Panther was a straight bar and the Jaguar was the cantilever frame? I already know and learned that they share the fenders and the seat as well as other parts like chain guard but did not know what the main difference was.

Yes although I believe the 'Christmas' thing to be a fallacy. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1955-blue-phantom.63221/#post-381105

55' only thing and ya gotta wonder how many are out there... (Phantoms)
I restored one 1/2 a dozen years ago for a collector in San Diego...
My girlfriend at the time managed Cheech Marins art collection and exhibits...
and there was an opening of his in San Diego one particular weekend...
so all of us, Blue Phantom & Cheech included took an Amtrak train ride to San Diego
where the bike met its' new owner...
Not sure what garnered more attention at the destination Mr. Marin or ol' Blue!!!

A fun build of consisting of a TON of NOS parts on this one...
here's a link from back around then...

I have restored two 1955' dated Blue Phantoms, but the first one was not the right blue..
a factory metallic Schwinn color found on Tigers and others...a big oops! The one in the
thread below was a dead nuts color match to the opalescent proper color

Blue Panthers were available for the length of the Panther run, and opalescent in 54' for the last hurrah of the balloon line...

Back