When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Facebook Find: WW2 G519 Huffman Military Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hi Serge,

Thanks for the offer (-:

I hope all is going well for you and your friends and family in isolation at this time.

It's moved a little south from the airport today, to Corbeil-Essonnes. And should start it's journey to the Alps later today. Estimated arrival is Tuesday.

Maybe I will need a special Attestation de Déplacement Dérogatoire to go and fetch it? (-:

Stay safe.

Cordialement,

Adrian

Hi There All,

The box arrived fine at 10:11 this morning, and was handed over without signature, as is the norm in these virus filled days. (-:

It's now in the corner of my living room, where it'll remain until Friday, when I have an enforced day's holiday that I'll put to good use . Currently, I'm working from home, so there is a temptation seeing it there, but I will be able to resist. (-:

Again, thanks to @Krakatoa and @REDAIR13 for making this happen, especially during the slightly odd period we're going through.

A+ Adrian

Hi All,

Just a short update on this bike, since I recently received the missing correct saddle, with a little help from my friends in the US, notably Scott @rustjunkie for the leatherwork on the saddle, and Nate @Krakatoa for gathering together pieces, and shipping onward to France. I hope you think it was worth it.

This was the bike shortly after arrival:

All parts were cleaned, regreased, and sypathetically restored, so that it still retains it's lifetime of dents and scratches, where these were not too bad.

A correct saddle, pump, bracket, toolbag, pedals, lamp, rear reflector and tyres were obtained and fitted. I tiook these phots this afternoon, perhaps I should have used a more contrasting background. (-:

Thanks again to all involved in achieving this.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Last edited:
Back