When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FACEBOOK SCAMMER POSTING YOUR BIKES FOR SALE!!!

-
I wonder if that's the same guy Moderator Dave caught here the other day trying to scam here on the Cabe and banned him immediately, he was here and on e-bay at the same time. Just wondering where he will go next.

He was only on here, the eBay seller was legit and the banned dude copied that ebay listing.

Apparently this guy is still at it on Instagram- he tried to friend me, but I denied the request after I saw another person I follow say one of his bikes was on this guys page and he's trying to sell it... just an fyi.

bike2.jpg

bike1.jpg

Apparently this guy is still at it on Instagram- he tried to friend me, but I denied the request after I saw another person I follow say one of his bikes was on this guys page and he's trying to sell it... just an fyi.

View attachment 1483355

View attachment 1483357
Scammer's page says all photos are his. After he stole him. Doesn't say that the bikes are his. Small print. Maybe the photos are overvalued. Beware!

Back