When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

factory original buzz bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kenny Middendorf

Look Ma, No Hands!
had one of these as a kid , identical to this one , my buddy found this one and bought it for me cause he remembered it from back then. what year any clues
buzz bike 3.JPG
??

That is AWESOME! I have seen a few checkerboard tires and pedals over the years, but have never seen them on a bike in total. VERY cool!

That is an AMF built bike, badged as and sold by Western Flyer. If I had to guess, I would say that is a 1970. Before 1970 pedals used on most off-brand muscle bikes would have been dual red line pedals, and they would have had red line tires. Since it doesn't have the BMA-6 sticker on the seat post, which was added to bikes in 1971, my guess is 1970.

Would that be in line with how old you were when you had yours?

Very cool bike!

THANKS ! Yes I would have been six about then. that's the best info i've been given . glad you like it. i'll try to post some other pics of it .

Shoot, that's a good friend. When I was a kid I had a '64 Coppertone Stingray. Let him know, I'll be waiting. Only kidding of course. Darn nice bike.

Back