When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fair price?

-

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
A little out of my league, never come across one of these. Looks to be in good shape and "there" but I guess some things can be wrong to my untrained eyes.

Better with a picture...
1552340394379.png

Here is what I have learned about fair and reasonable pricing in my area. Cut it about in half and that's what to expect in the way of offers.

Bike looks pretty nice. It does have a coaster brake and appears to have ball end spokes at least on the rear hub, I can't see the front hub. I'm a little surprised by the leaf spring saddle because that saddle may be a little older than the bike but maybe not. I'm not sure when leaf spring saddles fell out of favor and wire frame saddles became more predominant. I think the year listed on the bike 1902 is pretty close but I will let a Columbia expert make that final determination. If it's all in good shape you can expect it to be worth more than $1000 and less than $2000. It's up to you and the seller to decide where the in between is the final price.

If the hard rubber tiring tool on the ground below the rear wheel is for sale, in complete undamaged conditon those typically bring between $100 and $200 so might as well try to purchase that as well.

looks like a fine example. Either near pristine, or old resto.
Bricycle is retiring to motor scooters (at least 2 wheels).

Back