When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fair value on this Coppertone '67 De Luxe Racer?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikepaulie

Finally riding a big boys bike
Am thinking I may need to move some bikes out so boxed bikes may be built. This April 1967 Schwinn Deluxe Racer 3-speed would be the first for sale.
Minus, the seat bag, what's a fair price to ask? Includes original pedals, seat, working light kit, rear reflector/bezel, and replaced tread.
$200? $250? $300 for the right customer?
Thanks and Cheers!

12185499_10207984919211863_2018576967697287437_o.jpg

While its been a few years since I sold some of these I was lucky to get $100 for them--all original and complete. V/r Shawn

There's a nice 1967 coppertone Deluxe Racer on ebay right now with the original seat, clean chain guard, smooth chrome fenders, but no rear rack, and a bid at $350. So, I may be in the ballpark. Heck, I'd be fool enough to keep this if I can find a matching 1967 coppertone step-through frame Racer.

My market is pretty good given the hipsters and local colleges. Most people have freqman1s experience with these style of bikes and have a hard time getting any money for them. $200 or more seems to be pretty usual for most markets. In my opinion my bike was an exception due to its condition and location, although I was in no hurry to sell and got frequent offers, but I held out for someone who appreciated it as much as I did.

My market is pretty good given the hipsters and local colleges. Most people have freqman1s experience with these style of bikes and have a hard time getting any money for them. $200 or more seems to be pretty usual for most markets. In my opinion my bike was an exception due to its condition and location, although I was in no hurry to sell and got frequent offers, but I held out for someone who appreciated it as much as I did.
I'm guessing the condition was more important than the location. Bikes that nice aren't real common in any location.

Back