When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fairborn Ohio Bicycle Swap Meets for 2017

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Always good to see everyone picked up this 30s blac
Of all the bikes there, pre-war and post-war, this was the most unique and I thought it was really cool! Would have been a nice companion to my '55 Radiobike. It is a rare bike and worth a small fortune today in the states. Much more common in Britain. The 1985 Raleigh Vektar. I should have taken a pic of the bike there.

@Foxclassics did you see this one there? I don't think the guy was selling it, but showing it off. Darn cool! I grew up on the old Atari's, the sounds brought back some memories.

View attachment 476621

yea I saw that there he was proud of it he should be

So the Vektar was the highlight of this one? I see this show has other dates listed. Seems like to me it would be good advertising to provide pics of the show to generate interest. With 98% of people having a phone that can take, and post, a pic I wouldn't think it would be too difficult?

In my opinion, yes the Vektar was the highlight. Lots of nice old bikes for sure, but that one stood out to me.

Could be we rather spent time talking with each other this time. We have posted pics of this swap in the past. But, for curious minds, I will remind myself to take pics. Lots o' pics next month.

Personally, I am quite thankful for a little more room in the garage and a few less items sitting in the backyard.

EDIT: I DID TAKE PICS! Really the inside of the shop, but it is really cool! I ordered some custom Dayton Cycle glasses that he makes. $10 each! [emoji4]

18146a11b0e8fe1a4654f6a59bd44d08.jpg

dae8412f210b59940c8ed63bb9de9cde.jpg

c2cdbacb84bde3da05c231b532eb90ea.jpg

793df69ec5811c869c0b4402bf8f4b3a.jpg

Some bikes I brought:

My 1961 Monark, which I knew probably would not sell, and went for a nice 20 mile bike ride after the swap.

0989f0280e0d0023e7d3bec2eb23e1ff.jpg

The muscle bike I owned in jr high. My 2004 Micargi Hero. Came awful close to selling it.

a37fa6a0dbaa187945e6dec04a6df796.jpg

1976 AMF I restored. This one did sell!

b25e550a008d5b82a93e5ee8d980b5e9.jpg

1960 AMC Flash, as posted here also.

45b0d3ec0e1dcd91e3b0f31c54a1cbe6.jpg

Last edited:
Always good to see everyone picked up this 30s blac

yea I saw that there he was proud of it he should be

Just think, one hard storm in the U.K. would do that little British bike in! I think it's neat to see a bike that was well cared for like that one was. It was really cherished by a kid 30 years ago to have survived in functioning order, with one of the boxes!

These were neat. I snagged this off the Facebook page, but he had these displayed on the counter. I'll have mine ready by the end of the week. Can't wait to add to my kitchen!

1507145_10152069974474494_33877804_n.jpg

Of all the bikes there, pre-war and post-war, this was the most unique and I thought it was really cool! Would have been a nice companion to my '55 Radiobike. It is a rare bike and worth a small fortune today in the states. Much more common in Britain. The 1985 Raleigh Vektar. I should have taken a pic of the bike there.

@Foxclassics did you see this one there? I don't think the guy was selling it, but showing it off. Darn cool! I grew up on the old Atari's, the sounds brought back some memories.

View attachment 476621

I missed that one.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back