When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fairborn Ohio Bicycle Swap Meets for 2017

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I know it's during Portland and I setup there Thursday and Friday. I will be at the Fairborn swap on the 22nd. I hope we get folks to show up. The remaining swap meets will be the last Saturday of the month.

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

I know it's during Portland and I setup there Thursday and Friday. I will be at the Fairborn swap on the 22nd. I hope we get folks to show up. The remaining swap meets will be the last Saturday of the month.

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

I will be there. I drive so much during the week, that I will not travel on the weekends unless I ride shotgun! LOL

I'll bring some stuff on Saturday morning. No pictures though..... don't want anyone seeing what kind of great stuff shows up. Besides my stuff is in the witness protection program... probably parted some stuff I shouldn't have o_O

Maybe we'll see pics of the next event.

I will!

2e29d42f627bfd9e84b510057f0501ab.322x380x1.jpg

Thinking about going to Fairborn on July 22.
I have five bikes posted currently. If anybody going has any interest, let me know so I will bring it.
Cheers

Thought about going to Portland, not sure if I can or will.

Whether or not I find my NICKLE-PLATE LOBDELL MIDDLEWEIGHT RIMS will influence the decision...PLEASE PM ME if you have two of those rims! Needed for my blue Radiobike...

My current wants and needs list, for either show:

All must have C6 or better condition chrome:

- Men's Huffman middleweight handlebars - Light patina ok, just not peeling
- 1950-1965 Huffman crankshaft - not peeling chrome or pits!
- Large Huffman middleweight fork cap, as seen on Dial-A-Ride, Customliner, Radiobike, etc.

Back