When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fake Schwinn Corvette 5-Speeds

-
5 speed

They are not as rare as once believed but is the coolest and still the rarest of the corvettes. I have had three and know of at least two collectors (off the grid) with one of each color.

I never get tired looking at those Vince.

Just heard thru the grape vine today that there is another early Corvette 5 with the proto decals. Can't wait to see that one too. Still can't figure out why my May 61 SN'd Corvette came with the standard issue decals. The stamped dropout must have been at the bottom of the parts barrel for a while an was never attached to a frame.

Rear Facing Drop Out, would the person with one of each color happen to be Dave in Ohio?

I know GT is probably tired of seeing these two but I like posting them.The one could use a better seat.They are the real deals.Both looked kind of bad but cleaned up nicely.Did reroute the brake cable on the one.lol
schwinncorvette5sp6-1.jpg

Dang, you have my birthday bike :).

Island Schwinn

Did you see the 5 Speed Corvette for sale in Stockton.. for $400.00 .. It was on C.L. I saw it Saturday.......

i saw it and bought it.actually i saw it,and GTs58 payed for it,then i went and got it.it's in my garage right now.

Wow so they are real??

Wow, Thanks for proving me wrong. I thought for sure those bikes were clones. Great I have a lot more to learn and what to look for. Can't wait to find one for my collection.

Don't have a 5 speed birthday bike but I have 3 speed born 1962 Red Corvette ( K228765) Oct 9, 1962

For who ever wants it. Have picture. e-mail me at [email protected]

Can ship. Priced at 250, that is rock bottom low.

Wow, Thanks for proving me wrong. I thought for sure those bikes were clones. Great I have a lot more to learn and what to look for. Can't wait to find one for my collection.

I see you started your search. Are you all boned up on what to look for? If you have any questions I'd be happy to help out.

They are not as rare as once believed but is the coolest and still the rarest of the corvettes. I have had three and know of at least two collectors (off the grid) with one of each color.

The white '59 is probably the rarest Corvette from what I've seen. V/r Shawn

Back