When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fall 2014 Memory Lane Swap Meet, October 23-25

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
fall swap meet

thanks for the pictures koolbikes good to see some else got some differant shots of the show. from bicycle larry

That's me in the green van with all the junk on the roof! Bought the rig on Monday, drove to memory lane on tuesday and Wednesday. Bought the rack on craigslist in Thursday. Drove to he Eden show on Friday, swapped Saturday bought a 14 foot trailer in Raliegh on Sunday then back to brooklyn on Monday! Tour de Swap!

memory lane fall swap meet

good to meet you two will you be to the one in spring . i will be there!! from bicycle larry

Attachments

• roadmaster 001.jpg
    roadmaster 001.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 175
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 175
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 170
here is some pictures of memory lane .just got back to ont. canada had a good time igot a lot of parts from memorylane and out side venders also took 2 bikes home with me a 53 boys monark and a boys roadmaster . from bicycle larry

I was there Friday set up with an old blue and white Chevy pickup, got more compliments and questions about the truck than any bicycles! You can see the tail end in one of your pictures. That elgin motorbike leaning against that truck came home with me!

memory lane fall swap meet

ya that truck was a real eye catcher .super nice chevy .i had my eye on the elgin two .good to see you got it .i got some good buys on parts and two bikes i took home . from bicycle larry

Back