When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fall Hershey (October 2022)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This poor one was not to be seen last year; I guess the vendor and his brother stayed away due to covid? I am glad the ol'guy made it to the "sweetest place on Earth" this year. Sadly the bike is looking more desperate every time we see it. The duct tape on the saddle is a new addition. I hope he takes someone's offer sooner than later. I have tried in the past to no avail.

31DD7FA2-23AD-45D3-8FA3-37C35C64CD0F.jpg

Excellent pictures you've taken! And if you need an OX5 for that spare Curtiss Jenny you have sitting around... The seller should check with Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome to see if they're in the market for the engine. Good stuff.

This poor one was not to be seen last year; I guess the vendor and his brother stayed away due to covid? I am glad the ol'guy made it to the "sweetest place on Earth" this year. Sadly the bike is looking more desperate every time we see it. The duct tape on the saddle is a new addition. I hope he takes someone's offer sooner than later. I have tried in the past to no avail.

View attachment 1707523
I saw it Monday but there was no duct tape on the seat. Yes, I tried to buy it too. LOL!

Back